Cash Flow Management
Positive Cash Flow
A wise business owner once said, “Happiness is a positive cash flow.” As a business owner, I’m sure you agree. Life is better when your cash-in exceeds your cash-out.
A cash crisis can be emotionally devastating and can even end your business. If you’ve ever had to beg, borrow and steal to cover tomorrow’s payroll you know what we mean.
Our cash management service allows you to…
- Know when, where, and how your cash needs will occur.
- Know what the best sources are for meeting your additional cash needs.
- Be prepared to meet these needs when they occur, by maintaining good relationships with bankers and other creditors.
The starting point for avoiding a cash crisis is allowing us to develop a cash flow projection for you. We can help you develop both short-term (weekly or monthly) cash flow projections to help you manage daily cash, and long-term (annual, three- to five-year) cash flow projections to assist you in developing the necessary capital strategy to meet your business needs.
We also prepare historical cash flow statements to help you gain an understanding about where the money actually went.
Creating an accurate cash flow projection is just one of the many cash management services we provide. We can also…
- Help obtaining an appropriate line of credit
- Cash collection acceleration techniques
- Proven effective collection policies
- Proven effective payment policies
- Help obtaining the maximum rate of return on your “idle” cash